I am traveling with 6 FUN women (35-40) and we have one night in Tel Aviv after arriving from NY (red eye) before hooking up with our tour group the next day. We land in Tel Aviv at 2:40 PM and we have to back at the airport by 1:00 pm the next day to meet our group.
Any advice on a hotel?? We will probably be exhausted but we don't want to waste a night and do nothing.
One night in Tel Aviv
- 1 Favorite shoes for safari
- 2 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 3 River Cruise for Several Days in South Africa (or adjacent) ?
- 4 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 7 17 days in Israel our way
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 10 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 Tanzania in 2014
- 13 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 14 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 15 Morocco - private tour operators
- 16 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 17 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 18 Tangier - A four day city break
- 19 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 20 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 21 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 22 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 23 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 24 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 25 phone service