My wife & I are going to South Africa for the first, and probably, the last time, sometime from May to August of 2013. We are going to plan for a two week trip. When would be the best time for weather concerns? We would prefer more warm weather, as opposed to being there in thier coldest time of winter. Also, does anyone have some good suggestions for an additional week to spend in Africa. Perhaps, we could fly to another country, there, to get more of a wonderful experience. I am a chef, so we would also like to experience some great local foods.
One week South Africa Photo Safari & one week of "what else"? Help!
- 1 Africa Safari
- 2 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 6 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 7 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 8 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 9 Morocco - private tour operators
- 10 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 12 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 13 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 14 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 15 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 16 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 17 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 18 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Kruger Park trip
- 21 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 22 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 23 phone service
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Qatar - Doha my photos