I'll arrive in Johannesburg Dec. 16 early in the morning and will pick a car at the airport. I'm planning on going straight to Kruger area...
Have 2 nights booking at Klaserie private reserve staring on Dec 18th. so I have 2 nights before that I'm not sure where to stay.
I will have one more day and night free before taking my flight to Cape Town from Nelspruit ariport.
I'm not sure if I should visit Blyde Riven Canyon the first 2 nights or just the last day/night before my flight.
Any advice and places to stay?
Panoramic Route - Klaserie
- 1 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 2 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 4 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 5 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 6 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 7 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 10 Morocco - private tour operators
- 11 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 12 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 13 Kruger Park trip
- 14 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 15 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 16 phone service
- 17 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 18 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 19 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 20 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 21 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 22 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 23 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 24 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 25 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)