I'm want to take a 10 day trip (not including travel to and from) to Israel, October of 2013. I don't believe this will interfere with any major Jewish holidays. Is there a way to secure a trip this far in advance. I have not traveled extensively before and never abroad, so I'm not sure how this all works. I probably would feel better going with a group since I might be going solo and if not, it would be with one other friend. I'm a Christian and would like to see those points of interest in the Holy Land. Any responses would be helpful, I just need to be pointed in the right direction.
Planning too far in advance?
- 1 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Tangier - A four day city break
- 10 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 11 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 15 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 16 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 phone service
- 19 Tanzania in 2014
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.