Thinking about flying from Tel Aviv (but we will be in Jerusalem) to Eilat and then go to zpetra. We would stay overnight in Petra (Movenpick) and return to TelbAviv next day. Any recommendation of who we should get to take us by private car to and from Eilat (or from the Jordan side of the border) to Petra. Do we just get a taxi to take us from the airport to the border bridge? Can we get the Jorden visa at the border?
Private car/tour Eilat to Petra
- 1 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 2 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 3 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 4 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 5 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 6 Africa Safari
- 7 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Kruger Park trip
- 12 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 13 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 14 phone service
- 15 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 16 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 17 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 18 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 19 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 20 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 21 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 22 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 23 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 24 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 25 transfer from jnb and Durban airports