I will be going to SA in December for 2 weeks with a few friends and was looking for a website that compares availability across all game reserves. Is there such a thing? We plan on staying there for 3-4 days and wanted a place that could give a special price for a group of (around 5-6) people. Also, it is hard to check availability as there are so many game reserves in and around the park.
While at it... can you please give me your recommendations for a private reserve in the park that is not too much of a luxury and expensive option? (Was thinking about $100-200 per person per night (or upto $1000/night for the whole group?)
Another question: Our origin city will be Johannesburg and we will probably take a car to Kruger Park. Is there a better option, considering we plan on going to Cape Town afterwards, and might need to take drive back to Johannesburg to take a flight?
SA: Kruger Park Game Reserves
- 1 Favorite shoes for safari
- 2 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 3 River Cruise for Several Days in South Africa (or adjacent) ?
- 4 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 7 17 days in Israel our way
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 10 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 Tanzania in 2014
- 13 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 14 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 15 Morocco - private tour operators
- 16 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 17 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 18 Tangier - A four day city break
- 19 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 20 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 21 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 22 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 23 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 24 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 25 phone service