we will come to Krueger Nationalpark for the first time in late August 2013.
So far we have planned 3 nights at Toro Yaka Lodge in Balule.
After that we would like to spend 3 nights in another region.
- catered lodge
- guided safaris
- Max 5500 a night for 2 (not per person!)
- Does not need to be luxurious
Good chances of game viewing would be highly appreciated. (especially Zebra, Giraffe, Rhino, Hippo)
I read a lot about Sabi Sands and the great game viewing there, but it seems that they are all way out of price range and Elephant Plains has no more availability.
Any recommendation would be highly appreciated. Is something on a river favourable, such as the Sabie River Bush Lodge?
Safari Lodge Recommendation SA / Greater Kruger
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 5 Africa Safari
- 6 phone service
- 7 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 8 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 9 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 12 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 13 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 14 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 15 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 16 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 17 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 20 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 21 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 22 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Weekend tours out of Lusaka
- 25 Tanzania or South Africa? Traveling with 70-year old parents