I am planning a 13 day safari trip to Uganda and Rwanda and have received quotes from the following 3 companies: Churchill, Magic Safaris and Great Lakes. Has anyone used them and if so, how was it? The routes are very similar as are the prices so it is difficult to know which one is better. One difference is that some of them have us stop at Ishasha and or Lake Bunyonyi. Should we include either or both?
Safari Tour Companies: which one?
- 1 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 2 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 3 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 4 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 5 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 6 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 7 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 8 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 9 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 13 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 14 Kruger Park trip
- 15 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 16 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 17 phone service
- 18 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 19 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 20 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 21 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 22 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 23 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 24 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 25 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?