We are going to be hiking in Galilee, starting and ending in Nazareth. We would prefer to have our backpacks transported from one town to the other so we do not have to carry them. Any ideas on how to arrange this? The cost? How expensive are taxis in this part of Israel?
Sending luggage ahead while hiking in Galilee
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 3 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 6 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 7 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 8 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 9 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 10 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 11 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 12 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 13 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 14 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 15 Africa Safari
- 16 Morocco - private tour operators
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?