I will be making plans for 2014 to go to Tanzania/Serengeti. What is the best time to go weather wise if you could pick any month/s. would love to do about a 12 day trip. Suggestions on companies to use would be great! interested in seeing the wildebeest and any of the BIG 5. I know this has been discussed and I will be told do some leg work and I am, just nice to hear what people think who have actually gone and used a particular company or specifics that you can share. Budget is about $8,000. Very interested in photography. Any help or any advice on anything that you know would be greatly appreciated!
- 1 Tangier - A four day city break
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 6 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 7 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 8 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 9 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 10 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 13 phone service
- 14 Tanzania in 2014
- 15 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 16 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 17 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 18 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 19 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 20 Living in Morocco.
- 21 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 22 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 23 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 24 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 25 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!