We are planning a week private tour of Morroco in December during the holidays for our large 7 person family with Viajes Calin out of Sevilla Spain. Their web tours are under solchasers and descubremarruecos. Has anyone used this company and can they tell me about their experience. I have not been able to find any reviews of this agency on the forum. Thanks boysrus
solchaser, descubremarruecos, viajes calin review of their tours
- 1 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 2 Tanzania in 2014
- 3 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 6 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 7 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 8 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 9 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 10 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 12 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 13 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 14 Africa Safari
- 15 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 16 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 17 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 18 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 19 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 20 Morocco - private tour operators
- 21 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 22 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 23 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 24 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 25 Kruger Park trip