We will be traveling to South Africa in March 2013 for 2 weeks. The first part of our trip will be in Cape Town for approximately 5 days where we plan on doing various day trips. The last part or our trip will be a Safari in Kruger Park and then ending in Johanesburg before flying home. Can anyone suggest a good area to go to for a few days during the middle of our trip? We do not want to move from place to place too often. We would like to stay in an area that is centrally located to good shopping, wine tours, scenic parks, fishing etc. We will not have a vehicle and will most likely be looking to do day tours. We do not want to drive while in South Africa but are looking into the possibilty of having a car and driver. Can anyone recommend an agency that could provide transportation? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
South Africa Itineray Suggestions
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 5 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 10 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 phone service
- 13 Tanzania in 2014
- 14 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 15 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 16 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 17 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 18 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 19 Living in Morocco.
- 20 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 21 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 22 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 23 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 24 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13