We are doing a circle Southern Africa tour starting in July 2010. We begin in JNB and head initially towards Kruger. From there, I would like to cross into Mozambique staying south of Maputo for a day or so. My research is yielding little information. Specifically, I am wanting to know ..
1. What are the best border posts for a hassle free crossing in August?
2. Lodging options close to Kosi border on the beach/ no camping
3. Gas situation
We don't have a lot of time to spend in Mozambique on this trip and I'm just planning on doing a quick scouting trip for a subsequent trip next year.
Southern Mozambique / Maputo Info Request
- 1 Tangier - A four day city break
- 2 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 3 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Morocco - private tour operators
- 7 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 8 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 9 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 10 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 11 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 12 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 13 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 14 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 15 phone service
- 16 Tanzania in 2014
- 17 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 18 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 19 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 20 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 21 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 22 Living in Morocco.
- 23 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 24 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 25 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited