I'm looking for suggestions on where to go for an Indian Ocean trip in June. My first thought was the Maldives but it's monsoon season so I decided against it (the last time I went somplace during monsoon season "it only rains a few hours everyday" turned into 24/7 rain and/or overcast skies and a waste of hard earned money and vacation days). Now I'm considering the Seychelles, Mauritius, or a Tanzania Safari/Zanzibar trip. My main considerations are decently luxurious resorts (it's a special trip), nice beaches, good diving, and enough activity to keep busy without being in a crowded place. I have done a good amount of research but am having trouble making a decision. Any suggestions on destinations, resorts, etc?
Summer 2011 Indian Ocean Trip
- 1 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 2 River Cruise for Several Days in South Africa (or adjacent) ?
- 3 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 6 17 days in Israel our way
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 9 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 Tanzania in 2014
- 12 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 13 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 16 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 17 Tangier - A four day city break
- 18 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 19 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 20 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 21 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 22 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 23 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 24 phone service
- 25 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air