Will be taking a two week tour from Addis to the Omo Valley and back. I have been told that the people in the Omo Valley can become very aggressive about how much they get paid for having photos taken. I was wondering if anyone knows what the "going rate" is. I will be traveling in a small group...only four of us, but we will have a trip leader and driver with us. Hopefully we can count on them to do the negotiating for us. Very excited about my upcoming trip!\
Taking photos in the Omo Valley
- 1 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 2 River Cruise for Several Days in South Africa (or adjacent) ?
- 3 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 4 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 5 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 6 17 days in Israel our way
- 7 Africa Safari
- 8 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 9 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 Tanzania in 2014
- 12 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 13 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 16 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 17 Tangier - A four day city break
- 18 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 19 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 20 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 21 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 22 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 23 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 24 phone service
- 25 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air