I'm traveling to Zambia beginning of March and staying there until end of April doing my rotations at the hospital.
Beginning of May I'm planning on traveling around south east of Africa for 7 weeks: Malawi, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and finish off with South Africa.
I have traveled around quite a bit, but always with friends. This would be my first solo trip... (maybe not if I find someone nice ^^)..
At first I was quite confident that everything would turn out fine, but I'm starting to wonder..
Do you guys think it's safe to travel around alone as a woman? I have never been to subsaharan Africa..
Even if you guys were to say yes, it's... well, too late, my flights are booked.
But I'd really appreciate if any of you have any advice, etc..
Or maybe some of you are planning on traveling the same countries at the same time as me and would like to join forces??
Traveling alone.. Like to join forces?
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 5 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi