we have plans for 4 days in beirut in early may. we have flight reservations and a room with a local family (b&b). our daughter sent us all kinds of warnings and alerts from us, nz and canadian govern. mostly talking about southern region but all of lebanon has warning. should we cancel our plans? we are americans. thanks
trip to beirut?? safe??
- 1 Morocco - private tour operators
- 2 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 5 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 8 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 9 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 10 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 phone service
- 13 Tanzania in 2014
- 14 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 15 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 16 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 17 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 18 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 19 Living in Morocco.
- 20 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 21 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 22 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 23 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 24 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13