We are on a Holland cruise in October which is slated to dock in Tunis for a day. Of course Holland offers a land tour. Can anybody recommend something else that might be worthwhile that we can arrange before hand ? Thank you.
Tunis and Carthage
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 3 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 4 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 5 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 6 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 7 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 8 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 9 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 10 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 11 phone service
- 12 Tanzania in 2014
- 13 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 16 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 17 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 18 Living in Morocco.
- 19 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 20 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 21 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 25 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days