Hello Fodorites! Just wrapping up an amazing two month expedition covering six countries and some amazing wildlife and culture. Highpoints include: Lowland & Mountain Gorillas, Ba'aka Pygmy cultural experiences, Congo Basin rainforest treks and wildlife, Rwanda primates, Uganda safari, Rwenzori trek, Kenya classic safari, Ethiopian wildlife and tribal expedition! Full trip reports and photoblog coming soon!
Two Month Central & Eastern Africa Coming To An End...
- 1 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 2 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Africa Safari
- 5 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 6 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 7 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 8 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 9 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 10 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 11 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 12 Morocco - private tour operators
- 13 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 15 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 16 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 19 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 20 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 21 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 22 Kruger Park trip
- 23 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 24 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 25 phone service