We just returned from a family trip to Kenya in celebration our fiftieth anniversary. We (the grandparents) had lived there many years ago and knew what we wanted to do. We found a small company called CKC Safaris; the director, John Muhoho, was incredibly responsive to all our interests, concerns and questions. Every detail was perfect. In addition to arranging transportation and accommodations, John arranged for a meeting with students we had taught in the 60's and also set up a surprise birthday cake presentation for my husband as well as a little surprise for our anniversary dinner. All three generations had a wonderful time. The driver-guides were safe, knowledgeable and very personable and friendly. We were treated like family. I highly recommend this company.
Two-week family trip to Kenya
- 1 Tangier - A four day city break
- 2 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 3 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 6 Morocco - private tour operators
- 7 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 8 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 9 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 10 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 11 High Atlas/Desert Tour Operators
- 12 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 13 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 14 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 15 phone service
- 16 Tanzania in 2014
- 17 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 18 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 19 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 20 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 21 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 22 Living in Morocco.
- 23 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 24 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 25 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited