We just returned from a family trip to Kenya in celebration our fiftieth anniversary. We (the grandparents) had lived there many years ago and knew what we wanted to do. We found a small company called CKC Safaris; the director, John Muhoho, was incredibly responsive to all our interests, concerns and questions. Every detail was perfect. In addition to arranging transportation and accommodations, John arranged for a meeting with students we had taught in the 60's and also set up a surprise birthday cake presentation for my husband as well as a little surprise for our anniversary dinner. All three generations had a wonderful time. The driver-guides were safe, knowledgeable and very personable and friendly. We were treated like family. I highly recommend this company.
Two-week family trip to Kenya
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 Africa Safari
- 3 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 6 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Kruger Park trip
- 9 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 10 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 11 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 12 phone service
- 13 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 14 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 17 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 18 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 19 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 20 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 21 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 22 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 23 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 24 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 25 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012