Alec Harden, 29 years old, won the UAE Ultimate Explorer competition. He competed against four other finalists for the prize of living an adventurous life in UAE. As part of his prize, he can tour around the country and explore places he has never seen before. See the UAE news on http://www.7days.ae/
UAE Ultimate Explorer set to live an adventurous life
- 1 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 2 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 3 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 4 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 5 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 6 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 7 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 8 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 9 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 10 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 11 Africa Safari
- 12 Morocco - private tour operators
- 13 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 14 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 15 Kruger Park trip
- 16 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 17 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 18 phone service
- 19 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 20 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 21 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 22 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 23 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 24 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 25 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip