Can anyone recommend an American firm that will arrange the purchase of air tickets for this itinerary?: US to Bamako in mid-December, 2010; Bamako to Casablanca to Marrakesh on Dec. 28; Marrakesh to Casablanca to U.S. about Jan. 3. I know that such consolidators as Expedia offer fares for multi-destinations (very high), but I'm hoping that a knowledgeable agent can do a lot better. ZZ
U.S. Travel Agent for Morocco & Mali
- 1 River Cruise for Several Days in South Africa (or adjacent) ?
- 2 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 5 17 days in Israel our way
- 6 Africa Safari
- 7 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 8 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 9 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 10 Tanzania in 2014
- 11 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 12 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 13 Morocco - private tour operators
- 14 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 15 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 16 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 17 Tangier - A four day city break
- 18 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 19 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 20 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 21 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 22 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 23 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 24 phone service
- 25 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air