Rivers State, one of Nigeria's 36 States was created by Decree No. of 1967. The state is the heart of the hydrocarbon industry and is responsible for a huge chunk of the nation's foreign exchange earnings. The status of Rivers State in terms of its strategic importance and significance to the nation's economy earned it the name, Treasure Base of the Nation. And Port Harcourt, the State capital, is known throughout Nigeria as the Garden City, because of its beautiful layout and topography.The state has a population of 3.9 million people who are hospitable and business-friendly with rich, unique cultural heritage. Port Harcourt, the state capital, is Nigeria's second busiest seaport. This cosmopolitan city has a busy international airport with regular links to all parts of the country and major cities of the world, marks the eastern terminal of Nigeria's railway system and is the largest commercial and industrial center in Nigeria outside Lagos. visit www.rivers-onlinedirectory.com for more info on hotels, lodging, culture, clubbing, restaurants and bars.
Visit Rivers state; www.rivers-onlinedirectory.com
- 1 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 2 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Africa Safari
- 7 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 8 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 9 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 10 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 11 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 12 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 13 Morocco - private tour operators
- 14 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi