Please help! My daughter is leaving this weekend for her spring break in Tunisia(she is currently studying in Sicily). She is traveling with others who are interested in the various ancient cities and ruins-However, it will be her 21st birthday during the spring break and she has her heart set on (at least) a one hour camel ride. My question to you is;how far from Tunis does she need to go?/what town should they look into for this?/ what were the prices?/ and was it worth all the trouble to get there for it?Any information that you can share would be greatly appreciated!
Visiting Tunisia-where do you recommend going for the closest camel rides to Tunis?
- 1 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 4 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 5 phone service
- 6 Tanzania in 2014
- 7 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 10 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 11 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 12 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 13 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Living in Morocco.
- 16 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 17 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 18 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 19 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 21 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 23 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 24 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 25 Africa Safari