I'm considering volunteering for about 6 weeks in Ghana and was wondering if anyone has done anything like this or has been to this part of the country? I'm considering a company called cross-cultural solutions. Does anyone know of this? Or can you recommend alternatives?
Volunteered in the Volta region of Ghana?
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 3 Morocco - private tour operators
- 4 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 5 Africa Safari
- 6 phone service
- 7 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 8 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 9 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 12 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 13 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 14 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 15 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 16 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 17 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 20 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 21 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 22 Shipping from Morocco - Help!
- 23 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 24 Weekend tours out of Lusaka
- 25 Tanzania or South Africa? Traveling with 70-year old parents