Three of us are planning a trip to Yemen and Socotra from 3rd to 25th October 2007. We are looking for a fourth companion so that the price of jeep will be optimal. One week is devoted to Socotra, two weeks to exploration of Yemen. The price would be 1250 euros per person. Transportation and accomodation are already included in the price. If anyone is interested please contact me email@example.com and I will send a more detailed programme.
Yemen and Socotra - fellow traveler wanted!
- 1 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 3 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 4 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 5 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 6 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 7 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 8 Africa Safari
- 9 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 10 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 11 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 12 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 13 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 14 Morocco - private tour operators
- 15 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 16 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 17 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 18 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 19 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 20 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 21 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 22 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 23 Kruger Park trip
- 24 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 25 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi