I am flying from London to Harare via Nairobi ( 2 hour stop over, so will not be leaving airport) next week and was wondering if anyone has done the same? And if so, were you asked for yellow fever certificate on arrival in Harare? Or at least, flown into Zimbabwe from another yellow fever risk area and been asked or not?
I've had a look online and even rung the embassy here in the UK, but no one can give me a definite answer?
Would be grateful for any help and advice.
Zimbabwe - yellow fever certificate if just transiting through risk area
- 1 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 6 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 7 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 8 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 9 Tangier - A four day city break
- 10 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 11 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 12 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 13 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 14 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 15 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 16 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 17 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 18 phone service
- 19 Tanzania in 2014
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.