i've never flown longer than 4 hrs and thought that was long. now we are flying to Hawaii thru Atlanta. It's roughly 10 hrs from atlanta (after a 2 hr flight getting there). My daughter will be just under 10 months, any suggestions on my flight w/her? i've read feed while we take off and i'll do just that but any other airport/plane suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks!! can't wait for our trip in july
10+ hr flight to Hawaii with a 10 month old
- 1 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 2 US customs forms questions
- 3 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 4 Great coffee
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Flights to Europe
- 10 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 11 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 12 easyJet cabin baggage
- 13 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines