I booked a ticket on United from Sacramento to Venice with the first connection in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt. I've never flown overseas. Is 30 minutes enough time? I'm just walking/running to another gate; right? No other requirements to board an international flight- all the passport "stuff" happens when I land in Venice; is that correct?
30 minute connect in Houston to catch flight to Frankfurt??
- 1 flights to israel from ny
- 2 LAX customs HELP
- 3 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 4 Flights to Europe
- 5 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 6 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 7 easyJet cabin baggage
- 8 Beware of Bravofly
- 9 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 10 US customs forms questions
- 11 Award Availability
- 12 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Expedia points?
- 16 Traveling with Cremains
- 17 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 18 self check in kiosks
- 19 How does duty free shopping work?
- 20 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 21 Easyjet
- 22 Qatar Airlines
- 23 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 24 alphaflightguru.com
- 25 When do I go through immigration?