I have not been able to find any current information in regard to using credit cards for accruing air/ travel miles,and wonder if any of you are still trying !! For many years,we have consistently used our AA Mastercard in order to accumulate those miles that so extend our travel budget.With our airfare paid for,we are financially free to put our dollars into planning a wonderful trip.Frustratingly,each year the process has become more time consuming and frustrating.This year it was a nightmare of multiple calls trying to fly from D.C. to Italy, and back.We vowed to find a better way.Problem is,we do not know where to search.I am appealing to Fodorites to share their experiences and expertise.How do YOU do it ???What makes sense??Our AA miles are mostly gone and now is the time...... !!
Advice for Using Credit Cards for Miles
- 1 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 2 LAX customs HELP
- 3 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 4 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 5 flights to israel from ny
- 6 Flights to Europe
- 7 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 8 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 9 easyJet cabin baggage
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 12 US customs forms questions
- 13 Award Availability
- 14 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Expedia points?
- 18 Traveling with Cremains
- 19 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 20 self check in kiosks
- 21 How does duty free shopping work?
- 22 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 23 Easyjet
- 24 Qatar Airlines
- 25 Air taxes back on Vayama