We flew to FLL on SWA and we sent the kids and their baby from Lexington Ky on Allegiant. On the way down, they were delayed over 4 hours and didn't arrive till 9 pm. Glad they ate early! We all flew Spirit to Puerto Rico with no problems or delays and would do it again. We arrived with no delays on SWA, our kids are still in FLL getting no answers about the delays.they were supposed to leave at noon and now are scheduled at 7:30. They did manage to check luggage and spend a few hours in FLL on water taxi, so they didn't have to sit 8 hours with a one year old in an airport. I will never , ever book anyone I love on Allegiant. Yes, we saved about 200 bucks, no it was not worth it at all.
Allegiant and Spirit experience
- 1 US customs forms questions
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Flights to Europe
- 10 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 11 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 12 easyJet cabin baggage
- 13 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines