My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
American - old planes /upkeep
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 3 easyJet cabin baggage
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Award Availability
- 10 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Expedia points?
- 14 Traveling with Cremains
- 15 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 16 self check in kiosks
- 17 How does duty free shopping work?
- 18 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 19 Easyjet
- 20 Qatar Airlines
- 21 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 22 alphaflightguru.com
- 23 When do I go through immigration?
- 24 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!