My husband and I usually fly jetblue when we travel, so I guess he got used to newer planes. Last year, we flew out on Jet Blue & home on American. (It was a 757 plane) My husband felt that that plane seemed so old (he said the inside seemed like it had not been updated in a loong time). The flight was fine, & this year I was thinking of using my american points to fly us roundrtp to florida in august (from ny), he's saying he is uncomfortable flying them since the plane seemed so old, I gues he's worried about upkeep with all these labor disputes going on.
Any thoughts? (I'm trying to convince him to fly american, i'm sure the plane maitinence is just fine...I hope)
Also, with talk of a meger with US airways, would I lose all my points?
Thanks so much for any feedback/advice,
American - old planes /upkeep
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 3 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flights to Europe
- 13 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 14 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 15 easyJet cabin baggage
- 16 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 17 Award Availability
- 18 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Expedia points?
- 22 Traveling with Cremains
- 23 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 24 self check in kiosks
- 25 How does duty free shopping work?