I am thinking about booking a flight from Switzerland to return to the US (Houston) through Amsterdam and am wondering if an hour will be enough time. The flight arrives from Zurich in "Arrival 1" and the flight to the US leaves an hour later from "Departure 3, Gate 07". I am worried there will not be enough time (of course the airline says there will be no problem making this connection) I will not be checking luggage but what security lines will be involved? This trip would be an award travel ticket so if I miss the flight, will I be put on the same flight the next day? I really want to take this flight if possible because it is a direct flight from Amsterdam to Houston and I would not have to change in Newark. Thank you for ANY help you can offer!.
Amsterdam Connection Time
- 1 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 2 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 3 Beware of Bravofly
- 4 Great coffee
- 5 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 6 US customs forms questions
- 7 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 8 LAX customs HELP
- 9 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Flights to Europe
- 12 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 13 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 14 easyJet cabin baggage
- 15 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 16 Award Availability
- 17 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Expedia points?
- 21 Traveling with Cremains
- 22 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 23 self check in kiosks
- 24 How does duty free shopping work?
- 25 TSA comment period open until June 24