A friend who needs a wheelchair has been told that she can get one only at the check-in desk, which is on the floor above the good-sized lobby and means a lengthy walk with a carry-on, cane, and one piece of luggage. This strikes me as a very unhelpful way to accommodate people with disabilities. Does anyone have experience at this airport and know how to handle the problem?
Assistance for disabled person at the SMF airport/new terminal
- 1 Great coffee
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines