A friend who needs a wheelchair has been told that she can get one only at the check-in desk, which is on the floor above the good-sized lobby and means a lengthy walk with a carry-on, cane, and one piece of luggage. This strikes me as a very unhelpful way to accommodate people with disabilities. Does anyone have experience at this airport and know how to handle the problem?
Assistance for disabled person at the SMF airport/new terminal
- 1 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 5 US customs forms questions
- 6 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 7 LAX customs HELP
- 8 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 9 flights to israel from ny
- 10 Flights to Europe
- 11 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 12 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 13 easyJet cabin baggage
- 14 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 15 Award Availability
- 16 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Expedia points?
- 20 Traveling with Cremains
- 21 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 22 self check in kiosks
- 23 How does duty free shopping work?
- 24 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 25 Easyjet