I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Best Biz Class Flights to Europe via Seattle or LA
- 1 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 2 LAX customs HELP
- 3 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 4 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 5 flights to israel from ny
- 6 Flights to Europe
- 7 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 8 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 9 easyJet cabin baggage
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 12 US customs forms questions
- 13 Award Availability
- 14 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Expedia points?
- 18 Traveling with Cremains
- 19 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 20 self check in kiosks
- 21 How does duty free shopping work?
- 22 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 23 Easyjet
- 24 Qatar Airlines
- 25 Air taxes back on Vayama