My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Cancel/Change United Air?
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 3 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flights to Europe
- 13 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 14 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 15 easyJet cabin baggage
- 16 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 17 Award Availability
- 18 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Expedia points?
- 22 Traveling with Cremains
- 23 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 24 self check in kiosks
- 25 How does duty free shopping work?