Need someone to point me in the right direction for information on traveling for the disabled who uses an electric bariatric mobility scooter. We would be traveling from the USA to Paris.
This is a large person that can walk for short distances with a cane, can not climb stairs and uses a scooter as above. Would buy two airplane seats for comfort if possible. Mostly concerned about logistics of getting on, being on and then getting off the plane especially once in Paris.
- 1 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 2 LAX customs HELP
- 3 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 4 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 5 flights to israel from ny
- 6 Flights to Europe
- 7 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 8 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 9 easyJet cabin baggage
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 12 US customs forms questions
- 13 Award Availability
- 14 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 17 Expedia points?
- 18 Traveling with Cremains
- 19 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 20 self check in kiosks
- 21 How does duty free shopping work?
- 22 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 23 Easyjet
- 24 Qatar Airlines
- 25 Air taxes back on Vayama