I'd like to see how I do booking our flights rather than letting the TA or travel company do it, which is what we usually do. Here's my problem-for our cruise we fly from Dallas into Barcelona, and at cruise end we fly out of Venice to Dallas. Is something like this booked as 2 separate one way flights, or is there a way to make it all one ticket even though we enter and leave Europe at different airports? Many thanks!
how to book
- 1 Great coffee
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines