We are coming from France, flying to Washington, through JFK, in April.
Our flight from France lands at 4.50pm at JFK-Terminal 3 (Delta) and we plan to take off at Terminal 8 at 7.50pm to WAS.
That gives us 3 hours all in all.
- Do we have a reasonable chance to catch our second flight, given that we need to pass through immigration and catch our luggages too ? Reading through lots of other posts, I could see that 1.30h was the average time required to exit the terminal. Is it still accurate ?
- How long will it then take us to travel to terminal 8, check in our luggage and pass security?
Thanks in advance.
JFK terminal 3 to terminal 8 in 3hours?
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 3 easyJet cabin baggage
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Award Availability
- 10 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Expedia points?
- 14 Traveling with Cremains
- 15 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 16 self check in kiosks
- 17 How does duty free shopping work?
- 18 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 19 Easyjet
- 20 Qatar Airlines
- 21 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 22 alphaflightguru.com
- 23 When do I go through immigration?
- 24 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!