United cancelled my flight due to hurricane Sandy. I submitted a refund request to them, and got a reference number. Now they tell me they cannot find the request and to resubmit the info via Fax. You can't get through to the refund department by phone or email, and no one else seems to be able to help. United knows the flight was cancelled because they cancelled it, so where's the money? Should I protest this through my credit card company or give it another try with United. I've already wasted lots of time on this.
Jumping through hoops to get a refund from United
- 1 Beware of Bravofly
- 2 Flights to Europe
- 3 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 4 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 13 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 14 easyJet cabin baggage
- 15 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 16 Award Availability
- 17 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 18 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 19 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 20 Expedia points?
- 21 Traveling with Cremains
- 22 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 23 self check in kiosks
- 24 How does duty free shopping work?
- 25 TSA comment period open until June 24