We booked our upcoming travel (AA for the transatlantic hop and BA for the within-Europe-hop) last autumn and just noticed that our 2.5 hour layover in LHR has been shortened to 1 hour, 55 minutes. DH and I will have both our 1-yr-old son with us (which means a gate-checked stroller), as well as my parents who cannot move super quickly. I was a bit concerned when we had 2.5 hours and now I'm really concerned with less than 2 hours. Any tips for making the trip from Term 3 to 5 as quickly as possible? We haven't done it in several years so I'm rusty on the steps although I have printed the free info from the LHR website.
LHR Terminal 3 to Terminal 5 with a toddler & g-parents in tow...?
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 3 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 4 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 5 easyJet cabin baggage
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 9 US customs forms questions
- 10 flights to israel from ny
- 11 Award Availability
- 12 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Expedia points?
- 16 Traveling with Cremains
- 17 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 18 self check in kiosks
- 19 How does duty free shopping work?
- 20 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 21 Easyjet
- 22 Qatar Airlines
- 23 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 24 alphaflightguru.com
- 25 When do I go through immigration?