I don't think we'll have a problem with our Sunday morning flight on US Airways from Charlotte to Belize City. Weather looks to be fine. However, our very early morning flight from Hartford is threatened by a coastal storm that could dump 6" of snow and is expected to max out at about the time we are leaving (or just before). While US Airways has not posted any relief for changing plans yet, there is flight availability on Saturday afternoon and early evening when the weather will be not great, but probably better (more rain than snow). We have no problem with spending the night in Charlotte if that gets us to Belize for our pre-paid vacation. What would you do if you were in my shoes?
Need to get to BZE via CLT from BDL this weekend - US Airways Reservations
- 1 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 2 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 3 US customs forms questions
- 4 Great coffee
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 7 LAX customs HELP
- 8 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 9 flights to israel from ny
- 10 Flights to Europe
- 11 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 12 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 13 easyJet cabin baggage
- 14 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 15 Award Availability
- 16 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Expedia points?
- 20 Traveling with Cremains
- 21 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 22 self check in kiosks
- 23 How does duty free shopping work?
- 24 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 25 Easyjet