As I was trying to research flights for my annual Asia trip in November, I realized this is the first tie I've done it on the "new" United site. I had the old site set up to show me the number of each booking code available (NC, XC, etc) so I could search for upgradeable seats. I've just realized the new site doesn't do that or I don't know how to set it up to do so. As a Million-Miler, I feel silly asking this question, but I haven't been able to find a place of the site to set this up.
Old United Frequent Flier having problems with "new" United website
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Great coffee
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines