Hi guys.Am new at this forum but I need help with a query. I will be travelling with Qatar Airways (with a connecting flight in Doha) for the first time and was wondering how their service n food is. I usually travel with Emirates and I absolutely love it so am kind of anxious using a different? Do they charge for the wine and snacks they offer on the plane like some airlines do? and is the dining offered in the Business Lounge ridiculously expensive.Will be travelling business class..Thenx for ur help!
Qatar Airways Service
- 1 Great coffee
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 4 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 5 LAX customs HELP
- 6 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 7 flights to israel from ny
- 8 Flights to Europe
- 9 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 10 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 11 easyJet cabin baggage
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines