I am planning a trip from Miami to Paris nonstop via Air France mid-September of 2013. Tickets are around $1151 now.....is there an advantage to buying this far out..do ticket prices to Europe fall at certain times.?I realize winter months are cheaper, but we are committed to the month of September. I am fearful tickets might sellout..any thoughts from you experienced airline travelers? Thanks so much!! Air France is the only carrier that flies nonstop to Paris from Miami and we want nonstop....also, I find european airlines to be better than domestic. Thanks again!
Rule of Thumb on When to Buy Tickets
- 1 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 2 US customs forms questions
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Flights to Europe
- 10 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 11 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 12 easyJet cabin baggage
- 13 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines