Hoping to get tickets on US Airways non-stop CLT-CDG May 21, returning June 9. Current price $1403. Their seat maps indicate planes barely half full both ways. Two-part question: a) do seat maps accurately reflect the number of seats sold? and b) if so and the planes are really only half full would it be reasonable to think they might lower the fare in order to fill up the plane? Thanks.
Seat maps - can they indicate a possible fare change?
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Great coffee
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines