Hi, I am trying to use Allegiant Air. The main reason is that a very sick friend can make a non stop flight from a small town. No stops, less stress. In any event, I have been trying to use their web site for two days and have been unable to get on. The message says this is due to heavy usage. When I tried the phone, I got a similar message. My question is this, has anyone else had this issue that solved it? If so, how? Does anyone know of other airlines that can fly nonstop from either Huntington or Charleston WV to Tampa or Sarasota, FL? Thanks for your help.
Trying to Use Allegiant Air
- 1 Great coffee
- 2 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines