I saw posts from 2011 for this topic but nothing recent. I live in northwest Illinois and today received a letter from us airlines saying I qualified for 2 round trip tickets. I am wondering if anyone has called the company and what they are really about. My envelope appeared to have my information hand written in blue ink but after looking closer I realized this was printed on the envelope to look hand written. It had no return address but what is the MOST ODD is the fact that there are no. Markings on the envelope from the post office, meaning this was put in my mailbox by someone local and not by the post office.
Us airlines ticket scam
- 1 BUY US,UK,CANADA DRIVER LICENSE,IDs,PASSPORTS,VISAS.COUNTERFEIT MONEY,ETC
- 2 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 3 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flights to Europe
- 13 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 14 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 15 easyJet cabin baggage
- 16 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 17 Award Availability
- 18 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Expedia points?
- 22 Traveling with Cremains
- 23 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 24 self check in kiosks
- 25 How does duty free shopping work?