We booked our flight from Calgary to Delhi through Yatra.com back in October. Bought travel guard insurance 2 days before our departure. On the day of departure my husband go sick (night before). Went to the door and were advised not safe to travel, stomach flu! So, now I try to contact Yatra to cancel my flight but were told, it's with the airlines, so you need to cal them. Tried the claims department at Travel Guard, but they are closed on weekend. Tried klm, and they cancelled my outward journey but nt the return and told me that I have only Today to either rebook or lose all my money. They don't have anything available for my other options, o for me the bet thing right now is to cancel the flight but the airlin won't give my money back. So, what can I do? My insurance coverage says sickness is a covered reason. Do I just sit back and wait for claims department? It's a big $8000 amount, so really nervous about it. Please guide.
Using travel guard insurance
- 1 Flights to Europe
- 2 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 3 easyJet cabin baggage
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 Beware of Bravofly
- 6 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Award Availability
- 10 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 11 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 12 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 13 Expedia points?
- 14 Traveling with Cremains
- 15 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 16 self check in kiosks
- 17 How does duty free shopping work?
- 18 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 19 Easyjet
- 20 Qatar Airlines
- 21 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 22 alphaflightguru.com
- 23 When do I go through immigration?
- 24 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!