Well guys we are in Madrid and were due to leave tomorrow to Chicago via Newark. However both flights were can cancelled d/t the Hurricane. Got an email from UA confirming our flight from Newark to Chicago rescheduled for the 31st but no news yet as for getting to Newark from Madrid. Been on hold forever with UA from a local call but no answer. I've emails too and no answer either. What to do?
What will UA do? Can't get thru to them
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Flights to Europe
- 3 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 4 easyJet cabin baggage
- 5 LAX customs HELP
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 8 US customs forms questions
- 9 flights to israel from ny
- 10 Award Availability
- 11 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 14 Expedia points?
- 15 Traveling with Cremains
- 16 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 17 self check in kiosks
- 18 How does duty free shopping work?
- 19 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 20 Easyjet
- 21 Qatar Airlines
- 22 Air taxes back on Vayama
- 23 alphaflightguru.com
- 24 When do I go through immigration?
- 25 Flying Economy Comfort on a Delta Int'l flight. Worth it?